One of the most notable features of the iPhone 14 series is nothing but the Dynamic Island. For those who don’t know about it, let me tell you that it is a pill-shaped software interface that replaces the notch and also even acts as a multi-tasking User Interface.
After the Apple has launched this feature the tech community is admiring this as cool and clever feature. And some of you all may also wished that this feature should also be there in Android phones as well.
The thing is that if you want dynamic island on your android phone, well the answer is that you can with the way mentioned in this article.
There is a new app launched on the Google play store named dynamicSpot which is created by XDA Senior Member Jawomo. This will help us to get the Dynamic Island on Android smartphones. Let’s see that.
Steps to set up dynamicSpot:
- Head over to the play store link and download the dynamicSpot app on your android smartphone.
- After installing the app launch it.
- Select the apps for the pill shaped island.
- Allow for the notification access in order to show apps with their notifications inside the pill.
- Also allow the app to draw on the screen, this will enable the pill to pop up over the top of other apps.
Furthermore, in the dynamicSpot app settings, there is option to customize the dimensions as well as the position of the pill. Along with that, you can also allow two popups in the situation of multiple notifications, and swipe options to remove notification with ease.
One thing you should be clear about this app that some of its features like showing the app on the lock screen to name a few requires money about 99 INR or US $1.22.
Download App Here:- Link
For more keep Visiting Novadroid360 Blog. Thank you.