- Now non-pixel users can have Android 13 beta.
- The other phone brands like Vivo, OnePlus, Realme, and more can now get the beta version of Android 13.
The beta version of Android 13 is now available for download. To test out this new version of Android users can flash it on their smartphones at their own risk. In order to download the latest version of Android you need to do is enrolment of your Pixel smartphone in the Android Beta program.
Well don’t have a Pixel smartphone. Do not worry, because other phone brands can also have this new Android version. And they are OnePlus, Vivo, Realme, etc keep reading for more information.
Android 13 beta: List of eligible devices:
Usually most of the pixel phones are eligible for the updates. For instance, the Android 13 beta updates list includes Pixel4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro.
Other than Pixel smartphones, OnePlus 10 Pro, Asus Zenfone 8, Lenovo P12 Pro, Nokia X20, Oppo Find N, Oppo Find X5 Pro, Realme GT 2 Pro, Vivo X80 Pro, Xiaomi 12 series, and Tecno Camon 19 Pro are also eligible for the update. If you have any of these phones you will be able to test out Android 13.
How to easily install beta on your Pixel Phone:
- Step 1: Firstly, Users need to go to the Google’s official Android 13 Beta Program page.
- Step 2: You have to log in to your google account.
- Now comes Step 3: On the Android page, you will see “View your eligible devices” button on the top of the screen.
- Step 4: If you have any eligible devices, then in that case you will get “Opt in” button. Just click on that.
- Step 5: Now you will be required to choose a Beta program. Google will present you two different options. And those options will be Android 12 and Android 13 beta program.
- Step 6: After doing that, just read the terms and conditions. You will need to check the box where “I agree to the terms of the beta program” is written.
- Step 7: Now the last step is to tap on the Confirm and Enrol button to complete the sign up of the beta program.
How to download Android 13 beta on Realme, OnePlus, Xiaomi and other phones:
For other smartphone manufacturers Google has created a separate dedicated page that will unveil the eligible devices for Android 13 beta. Simply visit “developer.android.com/about/versions/13/devices” and you can see your eligibility status of your devices.
Things to note before downloading the Android 13 Beta:
One thing you should know about beta update is that these updates are not stable and can often have many bugs in it. So, if you are using your smartphone more frequently on a daily basis then it’s not recommended.
Moreover, if you do not have any experience in flashing custom ROMs then also it is not recommended to download the Android 13 beta version. The Android beta version is mainly for the developers and advanced users, so that they can provide feedback to improve the overall experience related to the software.
Featured Image Credit: cnet