You may require to save YouTube video to the phone gallery for offline use. But before that let’s have a glimpse at the Youtube platform. YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing sites across the globe. One can get access to varieties of videos like music videos, tutorial videos, How-To do videos, gaming videos, and so on. Moreover, one of the statistics related to YouTube says that it has more than 2 billion logged-in monthly users. Obviously, it has more users than that. I’m saying this because the YouTube platform can still be used while logged out.
So coming into this post, I will share 3 ways to download YouTube videos. Two of them will be online web apps. And the last one will be an app in the Google Playstore. So without any further delay let’s jump into these 3 ways for saving YouTube video to phone gallery.
First method to save youtube video to Gallery:
- Go to YouTube official app and select a video you want to download and then click on Share icon as highlighted in the below screenshot image.
- Then Tap on Copy link option as highlighted in the below image.
- Then open your favorite web browser on mobile and headover to en.savefrom.net website. So on the website you will see a green-bordered textbox as shown below. In that place you have to enter the copied video URL.
- After entering the link you will see a processing animation as highlighted by the red arrow in the below image.
- So now you will see the desired video will come out. From there select the video quality that is 720P, 480P , etc. And then tap on download button.
- Then your video downloading will start after that. And you will need a video player for android phone to play it offline on your device.
So this was the first method to save YouTube videos to a phone gallery. Another method I’m going to show you is also about an online web app just like savefrom.net. And believe me in the first and second methods you do not have to download any app for that. So now let’s see another method without any further delay.
Second Method to save youtube video to gallery:
- Again few steps are same, So select your video and click on share icon as indicated by the red area.
- You may see a list of icons like that as shown in screenshot below. From all those, tap specifically on Copy link option.
- Now go to website yt5s.com. Place copied link in the textbox as shown in the image below.
- Then after that tap on blue start button.
- As you can see in the image below you will get a screen something like that. Here choose the video resolution of your choice. And then tap on Get Link button.
- It will give you a message “converting,please wait…”.
- And from there tap on “download” button. And there you go, your video will be start downloading.
So this was the end of the second method to download youtube videos to phone gallery. And the last method is installing an app from the Google Play store so let me show that to you.
Third Method to save youtube video to Gallery:
- Download Video Downloader app by AZ Video Downloader. I’ve already downloaded and installed it so I will just open this app.
- Search the video you want to download in the searchbox.
- Like I’ve searched for “art and craft” in the app.
- Then after selecting a particular video click on the red download button as indicated by the red arrow.
- Choose video resolution to download from provided options and tap on OK.
- Then your video will start downloading. And after that you can watch it offline.
So I hope this How-To post about downloading YouTube videos will help you. Choose any of the three methods which best suits your need. So that is all for this post. Let me know in the comments about which method you like the most. Thanks for reading, see you in the next post.
Featured Image Credit: Watching video photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com