Before we jump into the ways of taking a screenshot in the Samsung Galaxy m31, let us discuss briefly why we need to take screenshots, be it samsung phones or any other phones. Taking a screenshot on the smartphone is helpful to us in a variety of use cases. Like when we send money to someone using digital wallets. So in that case, a screenshot is helpful as proof of payment. The examples of digital wallets used in India are Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, Jio Money, etc.
Moreover, these wallets facilitate the easy transfer of money from one person to another in digital form. These digital wallets reduce the chance of hand contact and also reduce the chance of spreading the COVID-19 virus. Which is a plus point for the health of the people in this pandemic.
Another use case will be, taking a screenshot of study material and can then later save it as an image for further use. So uses of a screenshot vary from person to person and also depends on the situation. So now let’s talk about the Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone.
About Galaxy M31:
Firstly, the Galaxy M31 is the advanced version of the Galaxy M30s. Secondly, the major difference between the two smartphone models is only front and rear cameras. Otherwise, more or less both Samsung smartphone models are identical. Like for example, the Galaxy M30s is having a 48MP camera. And on model Galaxy M31 a camera of 64MP is there and a dedicated macro camera is also added. Also, the old model had a 16MP front camera and that was replaced by a 32MP sensor in the new model of Samsung Galaxy M31.
So, now let’s see a quick specification of the Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone.
|Body:||Glass front, polycarbonate back and side frame|
|Screen:||6.4-inch, 19.5:9, FHD+ (1080 x 2340px), Super AMOLED|
|Rear camera:||Primary 64MP, f/1.8 aperture; Ultra wide-angle: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture; 5MP f2.4 Macro camera; 5MP depth sensor; LED flash; [email protected] video recording|
|Front camera:||32MP, f/2.0 aperture|
|Chipset:||Exynos 9611: octa-core CPU (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 GPU|
|Memory:||6/64GB or 6/128GB UFS 2.1; dedicated microSD slot for up to 1TB expansion|
|OS:||Android 10; Samsung One UI 2|
|Battery:||6,000mAh, 15W charging|
|Connectivity:||Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C; 3.5mm audio jack|
|Misc:||Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, FM radio|
So that was the specification of the Samsung Galaxy M31, now it is time to know the 4 ways of taking the screenshot. And those four easy ways are:
1. How to take screenshot in Samsung M31 using Key Combination:
- Firstly, you have to select the screen on your Samsung Galaxy M31 for the screenshot.
- Subsequently, you will have to press and release the Volume down button and Power button at the same time.
- So, Now the screenshot will be available in the recently added images in the Gallery of your samsung device.
2. Take a Screenshot by using Assistant Menu:
- The first step is to head over to the settings on your smartphone.
- After that go to Accessibility → Interaction and Dexterity.
- Then you have to enable the Assistant Menu.
3.Take Screenshot using Palm Swipe Features:
There is also another method to take screenshots on your Samsung Smartphone by the swiping the edge of your palm. To enable this feature on your smartphone follow the below-mentioned steps.
- So to turn on this feature head over to Settings →Advance feature →Motions & Gestures. And then enable Palm swipe to capture.
- Now, swipe the edge of your hand on your smartphone’s screen. And there you go, the screenshot will be saved on your smartphone.
- To access the screenshot(s) go to gallery and then choose recently added images.
4. Taking screenshot in Samsung M31 by Voice command:
Nowadays about every smartphone contains Smart Assistant in them. Like, take the example of Android OS Based Smartphones. They come with the built Assistant i.e. Google Assistant. On the other hand, if you are a fan of Apple’s iPhone. Then also it has a smart assistant named Siri.
But for the time being let’s focus on Google Assistant. As most android smartphone users know that Google Assistant performs actions on the basis of text and voice commands. When we talk about voice commands just speak to your smartphone “Ok Google, take a screenshot“, then the screenshot of the current screen will be taken.
Finally, I hope these methods had solved your query about how to take screenshot in Samsung M31. All of these methods can be performed without installing any app from the Google play store. And in case if you do not feel comfortable with any of these methods then you can install and try any other app from the play store of your own choice. So, that’s all for this how-to post see you in the next one. And as always thanks for reading the post.